No-hassle financing to help you grow
Success comes easier when you work with someone who knows your business. When you work with us on your financing, you’ll be working with people you know you can trust. And what could be more convenient than getting your financing right where you buy your inputs?
Working with CHS Capital, LLC, a subsidiary of CHS Inc., we can offer you:
- Crop input loans – A convenient way to finance your product purchases with limited paperwork and quick decision timeframes.
- Feed loans – A convenient, no-hassle way to finance your ongoing feed costs, with easy servicing and administration through our co-op.
- Livestock loans – For purchasing market livestock and supporting feed products and services on an annual basis; revolving and cattle project purchase financing options are available.
In addition, because the producer financing specialists at CHS Capital truly understand both agriculture and finance, they are a tremendous resource for our customers needing more in-depth advising.
CHS South Central Credit Policy
Our credit policy was developed to protect the strong balance sheet of your cooperative. Working together within the terms of our policy, we can ensure your cooperative is positioned for continued success today, and in the future.
- A revolving credit account is required in advance to charge products and services at CHS South Central.
- All purchases are due at the end of the month and must be paid by the 20th of the following month.
- A service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annual) will be charged to accounts that are past due. Minimum service charge is $0.50.
- Payment plans and automatic bank payment programs are available.
- If an account is past due, the account will be placed on a cash basis until the account is brought current. (Any account past due more than 60 days may have a lien filed.)
Please contact any CHS South Central location.
Regional Credit Manager