Overall Company Updates:
- We are limiting access at all locations and have eliminated walk-in traffic. Our staff members are available via phone (calls and texts) and email to fully serve your needs during this time.
- We have restricted face-to-face meetings. Our sales staff will conduct business via phone, text or email. As a company that prides itself on the relationships we have built, this will be a difficult change. However, face-to-face meetings pose a greater risk for all parties. If you need to conduct critical business that requires an in-person meeting, please call for an appointment to confirm access to the facility and availability of staff. All visitors to our office will be required to complete a questionnaire before entering our facilities.
- All grain checks and contracts and fertilizer booking contracts will be mailed out.
- To price grain or talk about markets speak with:
- Eric in the Sterling office at 701-387-4506 or cell at 308-222-0511
- Ashley (working from home) on her cell at 701-301-2394
- Direct deposit is an option for receiving payment for your grain. Talk to a member of our staff if you’d like to get set up.
- Hours of operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Office: 701-387-4506
- Grain deliveries: Drivers will remain in their truck. We will communicate through a PA system as to which pit to go to (1 or 2) and to dump or wait. Drivers will dump themselves and staff will remain in the scale room.
- We have signage on the doors to help guide everyone.
Sterling Agronomy Center:
- Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday (Will adjust once agronomy season begins)
- Office: 701-387-4900
- Tanner: 701-426-2689
- Jeff: 701-222-0961
- For dry fertilizer loading: Drivers will remain in their truck. Call Tanner at the number above for loading instructions.
- For chemical and seed pickup/delivery: Call ahead. We will get what you need put together and have it ready when you arrive. Please remain inside your truck and we will load your vehicle for you.
- Hours of operation: 7:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, Saturdays closed until necessary to be open, (ie busy feed season).
- Elevator Office: 701-754-2573
- Pat Peterson, Location Manager: 701-319-5266
- Feed/livestock: Call ahead with orders so we can prepare them and deliver them curb side for pick up to limit your and our exposure points
- Grain deliveries: Please stay in your truck. We will direct you using the PA and card system.
- We will do everything we can to provide the customer service you are accustomed to but will be using a little different approach and communications with today’s environment.
- Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday
- Office 701-782-4123
- Grain deliveries: Drivers stay in truck. Stop at probe and an employee will communicate through the PA system with you. You will receive directions on where to dump and will remain in your vehicle while we unload your grain.
- Feed/Livestock: Call ahead with orders. Drivers stay in your vehicle. We will load you with what you need. After loading we will print an invoice in the office and bring it to you for a signature before you leave.